Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well, I have spent time looking at other peoples blogs. This sure takes time but lets me know how everyone is doing. Now instead of facebook, I need my kids to do blogging! It seems simpler. I even have a favorites list so I can be told when someone blogs. That way I don't have to try going to all the different sites. I haven't any new pictures to post yet. I mostly wanted to make sure I knew how to post again! This technilogical world is amazing and confusing. Hope all is well with everyone. I am busy with plans for the women's side of events for the pastors and wives leadership retreat in March. The calendar is sure filling up fast. I get to go to Lewiston and Grangeville from the 17th - 24th to visit two of the girls and the grandkids while Rick speaks at a mens retreat and goes to the mid winter ministerial. Fun days ahead.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great blog! Way to join the blogging world!

Susan said...

You are doing a wonderful job! I am on my way to Chad and Nikki's to babysit while they go on a couples retreat. I will meet up with Rob there, he is in Iowa tonite.